Thread: Hey Turbo!

Hey Turbo!

Hey Turbo, what's wrong have you not had anyone do that too you before of the Parkway, y'all got too watch out for those Frackin Redneck Floridians cause they do shite like that all of the time.........
    Anyways Good Meeting You, did you have a whole gaggle of fun at Rock Run, you’re going to have to come out to Biggrubbers' Roast at Doe Valley next weekend, when you seen me last night that's where I was comming back from. You need too Wheel the Ville with the Hooligans’ some time, I guarantee you’ll get dirty, get some sheet metal enhancements and have one-hell-of a good time!

Later

Com

Go as slow as possible, and as quickly as necessitated…………

Previously "TurboTJ"
    Richmond, Virginia formerly Cranberry TWP.
    Sorry for the delay in responding! My friends were here all last weekend and then work kept me busy this week. We had a great time at Rock Run! I wheel there often and loved the last time I wheeled at Doe Valley. No matter how often I spend at DV or RR I always want to spend more time! We hit EVERY trail at RR including the black trails.. here are some pictures (since I can't attach files yet on here yet)
    <a href="http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i375/ScottTurboTJ/Rock%20Run%209-3-11/" target="_blank">http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/...0Run%209-3-11/

The drive would have been a little better if my trailer was done being refurb-ed.... still need to finish that and oh about 6 other projects. We cruised all the way from RR to stuipd tunnels only to watch how the "yinzers" and tourists who can't merge and drive through a tunnel.... thanks for saying hi on the parkway.... whenever you up for wheeling let me know.

Thread Information