Thread: PEC/DCNR 2011 Pennsylvania Greenways & Trails Summit 9/11 - 9/13 2011

PEC/DCNR 2011 Pennsylvania Greenways & Trails Summit 9/11 - 9/13 2011

PEC/DCNR 2011 Pennsylvania Greenways & Trails Summit, September 11th through the 13th

Hey Guy’s, here is symposium number two of the PEC/DCNR 2011 Pennsylvania Greenways & Trails Summit, September 11th through the 13th, the PaOHV has been asked to take the lead on this one and will be making a presentation. Let’s see if we can ACT-UP and get a larger turnout then we had at the October 2010 Symposium where the Coalition for Shared Access for Motorized Recreation was 40% of the 165 Participants’ not bad since there where only three of us during the 2008 Symposium’s……….

Items that need brought to the floor:
    1) Northumberland OHV Area needs too be placed on the Ballot prior to the next election for a Public Referendum of Support for the OHV Area, while manipulating support for the Area.
    2) A means to Tariff Four Wheel Driving Vehicles / 4x4 Licensed Motorized Vehicles in the Commonwealth so too build a Grant Pool to match those of the Motor Cycle, ATV and UTV Grant Pools. (Your monies to purchase Properties for Parks)

It’s your turn to take it from here guy’s, since this Old Dawg got the door opened for you to take your next step inside, remember you can affect more changes from inside the system in lieu of from the outside…………

Last edited by ComChewy; 09-07-2011 at 06:37 PM.

Go as slow as possible, and as quickly as necessitated…………

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    where is it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "It really is sad that stupidity isn't as painful for the stupid as it is for those forced to witness it!"

Sorry, I hi-lighted the portholes now, it's in York I do not expect you to go just do the following if you know anyone in Central or Eastern Pa.........

Since Sam has become the contact person now, this one almost slip by me, I just thought that if you knew anyone in that area to please contact them to at least put there face in the door so that we are not forgotten about after a conversation that I had with one of my ATV counter parts………

Or go to BMJA and Pa Jeeps and give them some encouragement………..

I’m flying down Monday after speaking with Dick Lepley yesterday y’all need to get yourselves organized as a unified group now because you’re running out of time, and I may be the only 4x4 guy there working the room and bending their ears for the cause………

Go as slow as possible, and as quickly as necessitated…………

Thread Information