Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS* - Page 109
Page 109 of 137 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

PghOffRoad Regular

Trololo ROCKS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skeebs View Post
    Welcome Newbs

dude seriously.......that video almost made me piss myself! lol
    ----abusing 4x4 vehicles since 1993

Trail Leader
    Alright! Love to see more Toy fans coming onboard!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [URL="http://www.fjorc.org/"]FJORC.org[/URL] officer
    2011 Dodge Ram 2500 HD - tow rig
    2007 Black FJ Cruiser - sold
    1982 Land Cruiser BJ42 LX - new money pit
    2006 Red Ducati Multistrada 1000S - New distance toy

Less posting, more wheeling!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyota4x4Fan View Post
    Do a SAS on the Toy you got.......way easier than finding a first gen thats not a rust bucket........mines getting there
    my Taco is getting to be a rust bucket just from being in PA lol.

Hopefully my frame will fail so I can get a fresh new clean platform to work on.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Im new to the area, new to off-roading. I bought a 2005 tj in october to replace a totaled focus, and i couldn't keep it on the road.

Web Wheeler!
    Hello,

I am new here. I think I know Toyota4x4Fan. (85 runner high pinion front sold me my rears up front leafs?)

Anyways. I have a 94 Toyota pickup Ext. 22re 5spd.
    Rear Addaleaf, Aussie Locker in the rear. Front Ball Joint Spacers.

I am currently in the process of a SAS swap, I will post the build soon.

From Coraopolis, I am an invenory analysis for NAPA auto parts if you need something let me know. If you can wait I can help you out. Just PM me.

I have noticed a couple of members with some nice TJs that work in the south side on Bingham and 4th.

Here is a pic of me going up lower twister.

PghOffRoad Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FourGee6Tee3 View Post
    Hello,

I am new here. I think I know Toyota4x4Fan. (85 runner high pinion front sold me my rears up front leafs?)

Anyways. I have a 94 Toyota pickup Ext. 22re 5spd.
    Rear Addaleaf, Aussie Locker in the rear. Front Ball Joint Spacers.

I am currently in the process of a SAS swap, I will post the build soon.

From Coraopolis, I am an invenory analysis for NAPA auto parts if you need something let me know. If you can wait I can help you out. Just PM me.

I have noticed a couple of members with some nice TJs that work in the south side on Bingham and 4th.

Here is a pic of me going up lower twister.

Whats up Zach?!? Noticed this pic right away...

I was goofin around with my sig&avatar...then forgot and left it that way a few days,,lol

Gettin ready to roll the 40 out soon I hope

Web Wheeler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyota4x4Fan View Post
    Whats up Zach?!? Noticed this pic right away...

I was goofin around with my sig&avatar...then forgot and left it that way a few days,,lol

Gettin ready to roll the 40 out soon I hope

Nice, I am excited to get my truck going as well. We got to go out in a couple weeks how is the spartan running?

PghOffRoad Regular
    its running...off the fuel cell too........but carb issues make it run a little choppy....ill be in touch tho we gotta take it to the proving grounds sometime next month

Just joined the other day but the site did not keep my post. Anyway I have been veiwing the site for awhile and figured I would join. Nowdays I am more into ATV's but it looks like I ride al ot of places that you guys go wheeling. Crick Falls is one of my main places.

Quote Originally Posted by GAVY View Post
    Just joined the other day but the site did not keep my post. Anyway I have been veiwing the site for awhile and figured I would join. Nowdays I am more into ATV's but it looks like I ride al ot of places that you guys go wheeling. Crick Falls is one of my main places.
    yeah we had some server issues. well welcome to the site!!!!!!!!
    [QUOTE=jackb1;233598]...... but I never stuck my head that close to his pipe to check it out.[/QUOTE]

Noob!
    Greets!!!!!!!!!! I joined a week or so ago and have not had a chance for an official intro. I am currently residing in DE but I lived in Western PA for 27 yrs. before I moved. My family and I return to "da burgh" often and wanted to hook up with a group for some wheelin'. I am currently running a 85 Jeep CJ-7 with 150ci of four popper power. It sits on 3.5" of lift with 33s. It has be regeared with 4.56s. Also, it has the usual blah, blah, blah, etc... My wife is running a 2000 Grandie on 30s with 2" of lift. It is pretty much stock (for now). We were looking to meet a group for some wheelin'.

Trail Leader
    Well, my name is Wayne. I drive a 95 YJ with an unknown amount of life, around 3 inches or so. I got it about 4 months ago and am in the process of bringing it back to good condition. It only has 82k on it, so I figured for 2 grand it was worth it. So far, what I have done, is it has Poison Spyder Crusher Corners (covering a crushed corner), Poison Spyder Ricochet Rockers, Smitty Built front and rear bumpers with 4 Hella lights, Daystar Poly body mounts with 1" lift, 30" TSl's, Summit Exhaust. It already had some kind of lift on it, shackles and leafs, with trac bar relocation brackets, transfer case drop, no sway bars. Replacing the leaf springs soon, 3.5" lift springs, and new shocks. I am always looking for legal places to wheel, if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Wbertoty; 05-31-2010 at 04:01 AM.

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore! limegreentj's Avatar
    welcome to the forum. PICS! gotta see pics of this wrangler man!
    98 xj- project dad's baby hauler-3 inch skyjacker lift 31 inch at's custom bumper

00 xj- opposite sex-j or wife-j

97 tj-summer fun toy. 33's 4 inch lift custom tube fenders, custom armor and stuff.

Originally Posted by [B]dangerranger44[/B]
    i know how the thornbirds suck offroad and all that. but they ride good and they make any truck look badass though.

Trail Leader
    Most recent pic of the Jeep. Will have more soon. It is a work of progress, more pics on my facebook.

hey my name is brad i am new to this forum. i just got a 1990 jeep wrangler with a rustys off road 4 inch lift and a 3" body lift sitting on 33" mickey Thompsons. the jeep is a 4 cylinder 5 speed. i have a warn winch that needs mounted. i am from greensburg and am going to school at wccc and transferring to pitt greensburg. need to know some good 4 wheeelin spots. send me a message if anyone wants to go.

picture here
    http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/a...chmentaspx.jpg
    Last edited by radbrad960; 06-01-2010 at 11:53 AM.

Less posting, more wheeling! notmYJ's Avatar
    Awesome, I'm glad decided to join. I saw the jeep in teh lot and decided to put a note on it. Looks like a good start for fun jeep. The only thing I would reccomend, especially for wheeling, is ditch the track bars. Generally not needed on the YJ's since they have leaf springs. I have roughly 7" on mine and no trac or sway bars. It will handle different, but it will ride better and flex really well. You should come out to the car show this saturday, there will be alot of people out there. The best way to get in to the legal wheeling spots is to meet the people here. We don generally like to give directions to the places as the wrong people will go there and ruin it for the rest of us. Come out sat. Its a good time and a great way to meet people.
    92, 4.0, AW4, SOA, 8.8, D30, 37's, etc etc
    92, 2.5, 30, 8.8, 4.88, Locked, Winch, 15x8, 35's, 3.5" (RIP)

"Send lawyers, guns, and money. The shit has hit the fan" - Warren Zevon

Everytime someone installs a Super35 kit, an angel looses its wings. Do you want that on your shoulders every time you get in the jeep? Why, I think not...

word. Welcome to the site and if you ome out to an event and are not a total tood you'll be welcome to come. You can even be a Dick like me and still be tolerated for a day or 2 haha.

but yeah, welcome to the site yall
    [QUOTE=jackb1;233598]...... but I never stuck my head that close to his pipe to check it out.[/QUOTE]

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore!
    Welcome to the site everybody, Wbertoty, I think I've passed you in the AM on Ripple Rd. before heading to work not sure though. And Radbrad, I go to UPG so keep an eye out for the only blue XJ up there that is lifted LOL if I see you and the Jeep this fall i'll stop and say hello, Welcome to the site guys
    97 XJ Clayton Longarms 35s locked etc.
    94 YJ MTO
    98 5.9 ZJ Limited alllll original
    02 Cummins 6spd HO Studs, Sticks, Box, Pump...

Trail Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunner97 View Post
    Welcome to the site everybody, Wbertoty, I think I've passed you in the AM on Ripple Rd. before heading to work not sure though. And Radbrad, I go to UPG so keep an eye out for the only blue XJ up there that is lifted LOL if I see you and the Jeep this fall i'll stop and say hello, Welcome to the site guys
    Maybe, but I work late, till 2am, so I do not see mornings often.

Hi all. Newb to the forum. I on my 3rd Jeep - had a YJ, TJ and now a JK. Sooo happy with the JK. Needs a bunch of stuff to make it mine but it's great already. 2" Rusty's lift is great. Haven't had it off road yet but had TONS of fun with the big snow and 35"s. I took the 35"s off and sold them last week because the stock gearing made it an absolute dog & I need to tow motorcycles around somewhat often so I needed more power. One day I'll get 4.10's on it and then get some big tires back on there.

Can't wait to get out and wheel some!

Noob!
    Hey everyone, new to the forum and this is my first post here. I was searching the net to try to find some new wheeling spots in the area and came upon this site and had to join. From what I've briefly seen this is a pretty awesome forum. I'm fairly new to more serious off-roading and just got my rig in the fall. It's been restored and is in pretty mint shape for an 84' but it still sees a good bit of trail time when I get the chance. I was born and raised in the burg, have always been into street cars, but not so much into the off-road scene. I always wanted to get into it but couldn't justify buying a slow 4x4 over a sports car. I got lucky in the fall and had an opportunity to trade my car for the G and have been loving every minute since.

Anyways I'd love to make it out on the trails soon with some of you guys, I'm sure there is a ton I could learn from you all. Here's a couple pics of the rig.

-Adam W.

before I owned it

[B][U]84' Gelandewagen SWB, turbo diesel, 5 spd, 3.5" lift, 35's, fully locked, 6.17 gears
    05' 2500 cummins "powered by vegetable oil"[/U][/B]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome Adam! Nice gwagon!

I'm guessing (by your username) you traded a shark for the wagon?

Noob!
    Quote Originally Posted by pittim View Post
    Welcome Adam! Nice gwagon!

I'm guessing (by your username) you traded a shark for the wagon?
    ahhh very good, very very few people catch on to the name. I actually still have my shark, I traded an e30 M3

It was rusty though, and this thing doesn't have a spot of rust on it, plus I'm actually having more fun in this.
    [B][U]84' Gelandewagen SWB, turbo diesel, 5 spd, 3.5" lift, 35's, fully locked, 6.17 gears
    05' 2500 cummins "powered by vegetable oil"[/U][/B]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi I'm new to the forum and new to the Jeep world. Earlier this week I picked up a 97 wrangler 2.5L 66k miles with a 6" lift and 33" tires.

I live on the North Side, and am looking for some places close by to go off roading. Nothing to insane being that this is my first 4x4 vehicle, and it's also my daily driver so I'm not trying to destroy it yet lol.
    Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

Figured I'd put a pic up of what i got before someone asks! lol

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...50207623265643
    Last edited by chris87; 06-11-2010 at 01:49 PM.

Thread Information