Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS* - Page 61
Page 61 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Here is a pic for when Grundy introduces himself:

Last edited by DMG; 03-30-2008 at 04:31 PM.

Premium Supporting Member OverkillZJ's Avatar
    Haha, better introduction than usual, it involves wheeling!

Hay yinz guys! I'm Grundy (Apparently) or Grundimus Maximus properly. MF Steve sent me. Can't wait to go back out wheelin' again. Yesterday was a blast out in Laurel Highlands. Look forward to future rides.

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    welclome to the forum!!!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Yet Another Old-Schooler! bluespark's Avatar

New but yet old...

Hi all! A few of you will remember me from several years ago, back in the yahoo days of the board. I believe my sig will give it away... BigZees just pointed me back in the direction of the board and I thought I'd drop in and say hello.
    I've been out of the wheelin world for a while but am currently searching for an MJ to turn into a trail rig.
    Looking forward to chatting with some old friends...

Chad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Jeep:
    '00 XJ Sport... a work in progress

Volare senza ali

Welcome back Chad!
    If I wanted to hear from an ass, I'd fuckin fart.

'01 Silverado 2500HD crew, D.D./tow pig.

'86 Jeep MJ longbed 2wd SLOWLY evolving to '99 4wd <--FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by john00TJ View Post
    i wouldnt let that dude paint my mail box, but whatever

Bill Molestered Jebus (again.) BAD_GNR's Avatar
    Welcome guys!

Grundy, if that's what you're going by on here, it was nice wheeling with you out in Ligonier last weekend.

And Chad, even though I've never met you, if you're a friend of Brian's, welcome back and get a rig ready to wheel!
    It's about to get all kinds of stupid up in here!

Quote Originally Posted by bluespark View Post
    Hi all! A few of you will remember me from several years ago, back in the yahoo days of the board. I believe my sig will give it away... BigZees just pointed me back in the direction of the board and I thought I'd drop in and say hello.
    I've been out of the wheelin world for a while but am currently searching for an MJ to turn into a trail rig.

Chad
    Welcome back Chad! I remember the first night I met you (seems like ages ago) you were trying to put Stillens rotors on that 99 WJ, but the old ones were too rusted on, good times

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by bluespark View Post

Chad
    Welcome back Chad!!! How are the kids? How old?

Heidi
    "When you're single, you're exactly as happy as you are.
    When you're married, you can only be as happy as the least happy person in the relationship" -Rules of Engagement

"Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth."

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

2000 Grand Laredo 2"BB, 245/75/16 BFG AT/KOs

Thanks for the "welcome's" !
    Matt, those were good times at Marc's! When i think back, it's amazing how much fabbing, modding, drinking, chatting that went on in that little garage!
    Heidi, Good to hear from you! Just the one boy, he's almost 9 thinks he's 18, and keeps us very busy!!!

Here is a pic of the old WJ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Jeep:

Volare senza ali

He's 9?!?!?!?!?? I guess it's been longer then I thought since I've seen you!!!
    When you're married, you can only be as happy as the least happy person in the relationship" -Rules of Engagement

"Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth."

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

And for those of you that were there, this is just before the passenger mirror was stolen by a tree trunk that jumped out and grabbed it! LOL!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Jeep:

Volare senza ali

Moderator of the DeeDeeDees! Bill's Avatar
    Hey Chad, I was hoping you made it back here!!!
    2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - Call of Duty Special Ops Edition (De-badged)

"The two most common elements in the universe are nitrogen and stupidity."

Web Wheeler!

Smile Hello..

I guess I should at the very least stop in and post up a hello...

I am new to this board... no I am not a local guy, I am actually on the west coast in Washington State.

In my sig you will see what my current status of my rig is.

I build and modify Jeeps (mostly cj's, yj's, and flatties) for people as a hobby in my spare time; I am also a photographer in the rest of my spare time, if there is any.

I just happen to stumble across this forum while I was searching for some information on something, then decided that I would sign up and if I can contribute any information, don't hesitate to send a PM or something.

I am currently getting ready to start a project build of a 73 CJ5 for a guy (and of course he don't want to spend much money) so most of everything will be fabbed up; I will try and post a few 'as we go' pics and details during the build once it starts up.

My avitar is my current jeep, which I recovered as a roll-over, it only has 37k original miles, and on-going mods...

'79 CJ-5 D44 f&r ARB's 4.27:1
    4.5" RE lift w/ shackle reversal
    304 AMC SM 420, D300 w/ 4:1 <--- in process
    OBA, 8274 up front, M8000 in back
    35x15.5 TSL-SX (custom grooved)

Want to play?
    [URL]http://www.4x4country.net/register.php?REF=5624[/URL]

Want to start earning extra money??
    [URL="http://www.pdxcash.com"][COLOR=#bb0000]http://www.pdxcash.com[/COLOR][/URL]

**If sins were rocks..... You'd have a mountain**

Welcome! The tech input (like what you added to the 44 diagram thread) is much appreciated.

Noob!

Talking Noob Here!

Hey guys, just thought I'd introduce myself here for ya. Name's Tom, and I'm from Greensburg, Pa. 3 kids & a LOVELY wife (she made me write that!!). YES DEAR!! Graduated from BHS Class of '90. Went to Vale Tech. I have 4 ASE's & SI license, but sell wholesale electrical supplies at the BIG PLACE on Main Street in Greensburg. I have an 88 4WD Dakota 2" body lift, 31's, sure grip rear, and one that I've converted to 5.2L V8 Magnum power. And yes, it retains the fuel injection system! No carb here!! Wickedly fast, but just ate the 5spd NV2500 trans for the second time. Bought a beater 96 XJ to replace the truck. I'm a HUGE Mopar maniac! Also on the back burner is my 72 Demon and 83 Pininfarina Spider Azzura (try and find out what it is!!). So in a nutshell, that's a little about me. Hope to see some of you guys around!

Welcome...you should post some pictures up of your rides!
    00 Cherokee Sport

_.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)

Noob!
    They're too ugly!! Would probably Break the Camera!!

Quote Originally Posted by TomS View Post
    They're too ugly!! Would probably Break the Camera!!
    No Jeep is to ugly for pgh offroad unless it is bolted to a fullsize frame!
    00 Cherokee Sport

_.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)

Web Wheeler!
    Quote Originally Posted by OverkillZJ View Post
    Welcome! The tech input (like what you added to the 44 diagram thread) is much appreciated.
    Glad I could help.... I have pretty much every bit of information about dana axles... I got tired of trying to figure out certain parts, and what would interchange on some, so I made it a point to gather all the information that I could. I contacted a Dana/Spicer rep through a friend and he sent me all thier manuals on a disk, it has proven to be invaluable and i am always happy to share.

If there is anything that I might be able to contribute from any of my knowledge, or anything from this neck of the states, just ask.

thx again for the kind welcome...

Want to play?

[URL="http://www.pdxcash.com"][COLOR=#bb0000]http://www.pdxcash.com[/COLOR][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Zoediak View Post
    Glad I could help.... I have pretty much every bit of information about dana axles... I got tired of trying to figure out certain parts, and what would interchange on some, so I made it a point to gather all the information that I could. I contacted a Dana/Spicer rep through a friend and he sent me all thier manuals on a disk, it has proven to be invaluable and i am always happy to share.

If there is anything that I might be able to contribute from any of my knowledge, or anything from this neck of the states, just ask.

thx again for the kind welcome...
    How new do your Dana manuals go? Have anything on a '04 ball-joint HP 60, and an 80's HP 60? Need to compare some P/N's and a few other things...
    If I wanted to hear from an ass, I'd fuckin fart.

'01 Silverado 2500HD crew, D.D./tow pig.

'86 Jeep MJ longbed 2wd SLOWLY evolving to '99 4wd <--FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by john00TJ View Post
    i wouldnt let that dude paint my mail box, but whatever

"Has anyone ever mistaken the chicken outside for a crab?" JeepGeneral's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TomS View Post
    Hey guys, just thought I'd introduce myself here for ya. Name's Tom, and I'm from Greensburg, Pa. 3 kids & a LOVELY wife (she made me write that!!). YES DEAR!! Graduated from BHS Class of '90. Went to Vale Tech. I have 4 ASE's & SI license, but sell wholesale electrical supplies at the BIG PLACE on Main Street in Greensburg. I have an 88 4WD Dakota 2" body lift, 31's, sure grip rear, and one that I've converted to 5.2L V8 Magnum power. And yes, it retains the fuel injection system! No carb here!! Wickedly fast, but just ate the 5spd NV2500 trans for the second time. Bought a beater 96 XJ to replace the truck. I'm a HUGE Mopar maniac! Also on the back burner is my 72 Demon and 83 Pininfarina Spider Azzura (try and find out what it is!!). So in a nutshell, that's a little about me. Hope to see some of you guys around!
    Another Tom S from Greensburg....welcome!

Noob!
    Thanks for making me part of the team so fast! I appreciate it!

Tom

Web Wheeler!
    Quote Originally Posted by MF Steve! View Post
    How new do your Dana manuals go? Have anything on a '04 ball-joint HP 60, and an 80's HP 60? Need to compare some P/N's and a few other things...
    if you can get me the numbers off the axle, I can see what I have.

some of my manuals cover up to 2006 just depends on the bill of materials number on the axle. I will attach an image of how to find out the numbers on the axle in case you are not sure where to find.

I hope it helps, and if you want to PM me with the numbers, I will look up what I have and shoot you any information that i have. The numbers just help me to narrow the search as there is about 20 plus manuals on this disk.... (i hope the pic isn't too large)

Want to play?

Welcome all!!!

Zoediak you'll know you are hooked when you come to one of our Meet N Greets!!!

Thread Information