Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

*NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS* - Page 99
Page 99 of 137 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3424

Thread: *NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS*

Noob!
    Thanks guys i put some blood, sweat, and swear words into her. She didn't come out half bad ha ha
    2001 Ford Ranger Edge
    4.0 SOHC - 8.8 Axle

Noob!

It's a Jeep thing!

Hello everyone! This site was recommended to me by a member that I happened to talk to one day and told that I have a Wrangler. So, here I am checking things out and hoping to meet some "off-roading" buddies that I can hang out with. I also have a Suzuki GSX650 if anyone rides. I live in the South Hills of Pittsburgh.
    Annette

Noob!
    Whats going on everybody! Im new to the site so I figured I would put a post up. I have only lived in pittsburgh for 3 years no as I am fromn the erie area. I have an 01' Jeep Cherokee Sport with NO modifacations yet but I hope to soon be doing a lot.
    Stay Safe
    -Chunk

Trail Leader
    Hey Scotty. Welcome man. It's Jay from 49.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerExtreme View Post
    How ya'll doin i been on here for alittle while but i haven't really posted so i thought i'd introduce my self. I have a 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4 with a 3in BL and a 4in Super Lift i have 33's in BFG KM2's

But yeah thats my short intro

New Here!

Hey Everyone my name is David I am a new pgh-offroad member I have a 1995 jeep wrangler not sure about model but is a 4 cyl, need some body work but runs great, anyway just wanted to introduce myself I live in butler, i am a horse trainer, have a nice day......

Trail Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidCol View Post
    Hey Everyone my name is David I am a new pgh-offroad member I have a 1995 jeep wrangler not sure about model but is a 4 cyl, need some body work but runs great, anyway just wanted to introduce myself I live in butler, i am a horse trainer, have a nice day......
    95 Wranglers are YJ's. Welcome to the group!

That wasn't us in the woods that day, honest! Backwoods Couple's Avatar
    Welcome David
    In God we trust, everyone else can put their hands where I can see them.

2014 Jeep Willys BDS 3" SUSPENSION LIFT
    2013 Jeep Sport

Chris and Diane

Official Meet and Greet Coordinator Alley's Avatar
    Yes, Hello and welcome Dave!
    "Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Trail Leader

Hey Yenz Guys!!!!

I've been bouncing around here for a bit...so I figured I'd introduce me self.

I have 2 Toyota's and the lil lady has an 04 Laredo. My sig has the little details of the toys. The Jeep stays on the road. The Pickup is my DD and sees a wee bit of trails. The 4Runner is slowly getting built for trails and camping, that's my play toy!

Here are a few pic's of the Toys.

Playing in the yard for a moment just after getting my 33's

Creeping around the turtle...

I know, I know, too much wheel spin. LC coils on the way to get rid of the saggy butt and I gotta air down more.

[FONT=Georgia]92 std cab
    22RE 5 spd 4x4
    268 Engnbldr Cam & Street R/V Head
    31X10.5
    Purchased 11/08 @125K miles

95 SR5 4Runner
    3.Slow Auto 4x4 (5 spd someday)
    33x12.50 4.88's
    LC Coil's in rear A bit raked she is
    5/09 Traded a 1980 CB 750 for it!!! Yeah for me...
    106K miles

[URL="http://www.pgh-offroad.com/forum/showthread.php?11755-The-Unofficial-Build-Thread"]Unofficial Build Thread [/URL]

[/FONT][quote=BigDukeSix;173937]
    I saw the news piece on the food handout bus. What a merry band of assholes that is. I would be awesome if they got robbed.[/quote]

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Welcome to the board David and Lumpy.
    [quote=OverkillZJ;182503]You poopstick![/quote] [quote=Gibson;183934]i cant get my nut off, my hand is to damn big.[/quote] '94 XJ sport, 4 dr, 4.5" RC lift,and a Logan's front bumper.

Hi everyone, I figure an introduction is in order before I start asking questions right? I run a Land Rover shop in Cleveland, OH and I've been wheeling the Casparis area for 10 + years. (my Dad grew up in Connellsville) My grandparents lived in Pittsburgh so I'm no stranger to the area either. Anyway, I'm glad I ran accross your forum here, I loook forward to hitting the trail with some of you in the future. I run a 1990 Range Rover on the trails, and I have no shame, I'll take a strap from a Jeep any time!

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    Welcome Eric
    [quote=OverkillZJ;182503]You poopstick![/quote] [quote=Gibson;183934]i cant get my nut off, my hand is to damn big.[/quote] '94 XJ sport, 4 dr, 4.5" RC lift,and a Logan's front bumper.

Hello all I am kinda new here..My name is Berta and i am from Emlenton. For all who have met me... i am the chick in the 87 stock red runner sittin on 33's with a few dents...hehe Well If you are all headed out to six points i will see you there..

PghOffRoad Regular
    Nice to meet you all.

Hey all I am new to the off road world. My aunt and uncle been on here for some time, They let me build their sammi to wheel around. I just got home from the outback adventure. great weekend to wheel other than the rain. Hope to ride with some of you next year.

Official PghOffRoad Post Whore! limegreentj's Avatar
    lets see some pics of the sammy! and welcome!
    98 xj- project dad's baby hauler-3 inch skyjacker lift 31 inch at's custom bumper

00 xj- opposite sex-j or wife-j

97 tj-summer fun toy. 33's 4 inch lift custom tube fenders, custom armor and stuff.

Originally Posted by [B]dangerranger44[/B]
    i know how the thornbirds suck offroad and all that. but they ride good and they make any truck look badass though.

I hope some people got a few good pics of it. I had a lot of fun.. I beat the hell out of it to get around but had some some fun. The people in front of me and the prople behind got one heck of a show i guess. I cant say for sure (most happened quick lol) but o had the front end up a few times lol. next ride i want people with a camera behind me if it is that cool to see.

Noob!
    Hey guys my name is Rich and Im new to the forum ... I got yelled at for not introducing myself so I figured I would get in here ASAP before I get another tongue lashing

I live in McDonald PA ... traded in my 2 dr sports car for an 09 JK Unlimited 10 days ago ... Ive been wheelin before with buddies but never myself ... I bought the jeep as a DD and to occasionally offroad ... plans are a 2" lift some 33s and bumpers ... maybe years down the road Ill go crazy on it but not right now
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=Black]09 [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=LemonChiffon]White [/COLOR][COLOR=Black]Wrangler Unlimited[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
    ~ Smittybilt ~ Daystar ~ Rugged Ridge ~ Xenon ~ Mopar ~ AEM ~

Quote Originally Posted by 09WhiteJK View Post
    Hey guys my name is Rich and Im new to the forum ... I got yelled at for not introducing myself so I figured I would get in here ASAP before I get another tongue lashing

I live in McDonald PA ... traded in my 2 dr sports car for an 09 JK Unlimited 10 days ago ... Ive been wheelin before with buddies but never myself ... I bought the jeep as a DD and to occasionally offroad ... plans are a 2" lift some 33s and bumpers ... maybe years down the road Ill go crazy on it but not right now
    ya know with an attitude like that its no wonder you got yelled at already... so u got an 09 JK huh, traded in ur 2 door sports car, did a little wheelin with ur buddies??? i smell a fag... shoulda just kept ur ricer and stayed away from us, then we would all be happy.....

Just kidding budddddy good to see u signed up... i gotta come check out the new beast sometime when im home
    1995 Toyota Tacoma 4 in lift and 33's with a few scratches and dents

and i didnt fukin yell at you, your lucky i was the one that said something and not someone else....but the other asshole in there can suck a bag of dicks...openin his mouth when he shouldnt....wasnt any of his business anyway
    98 xj- project dad's baby hauler-3 inch skyjacker lift 31 inch at's custom bumper

97 tj-summer fun toy. 33's 4 inch lift custom tube fenders, custom armor and stuff.

i know how the thornbirds suck offroad and all that. but they ride good and they make any truck look badass though.

Noob!
    taco: yeah gimme a call next time your home from school and we can do something

limegreen: relax man ... dunno why your getting your panties in a bunch ... just coming in and saying hi
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=Black]09 [/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=LemonChiffon]White [/COLOR][COLOR=Black]Wrangler Unlimited[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
    ~ Smittybilt ~ Daystar ~ Rugged Ridge ~ Xenon ~ Mopar ~ AEM ~

Noob!

Talking Greenman71

Hi all my name is Nathan, and I am a newer member! I own a 2006 TJ, and would really like to do some trail riding, and eventually get to more experienced off roading.

PghOffRoad Forum Addict!
    HI! my name is Mike, I have been a member here for a while, but got banned and now it is lifted so I thought I would reintroduce myself.
    Sorry if that nip offended anyone, I thought it was hilarious. and I didn't think it counted as nudity because of how gross it was. but live and learn!
    I drive a 2000 xj,
    \

So I guess I'm happy to be back, I think I'm addicted to posting on here during work..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "It really is sad that stupidity isn't as painful for the stupid as it is for those forced to witness it!"

nice jeep man! it was funny, but i guess young kids come on here (ie. gibson) lol so they dont want any nips showing. im sure if it was ALL adults, and a private forum, there would have been no stink.

Trail Leader
    Welcome back Cityslicker. Nice XJ, Are those tires 32's.

Thread Information